#Suvarnaprashan... Respected doctors share your thoughts and experience on it..

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Yes.. I had recorded the observations of parents that in children certain behavioral changes like Resistance power increased against repeated allergic conditions, repeated fever, seasonal health upsets etc Reduced aggression Enhanced memory Reduced hyperactivity Reduced in bed wetting Improved concentration In 2 cases the epileptic frequencies were also decreased.

Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply

Swarna prashana is an age-old Vedic immunization technique which was prevalent since the ancient days. Swarna prashana involves the administration of gold to children aged between 0 -16 on a specific day on the Pushya star of every month. ... Various studies in India have proved the efficacy of Swarna prashana

Thanks @Dr. Drshal S mam

आयु वर्ग के 0-16 वर्ष में सुवर्णप्राशन दिया जा सकता है। यह नियमित रूप से दिया जा सकता है। यह बच्चों के लिए प्रतिरक्षा बूस्टर के रूप में कार्य करता है, स्मृति बढ़ाने में मदद करता है।

Thank you doctor

Clinical data will be needed for Suvarnprashan efficacy as Ayurved vaccine.

Valuable opinion

Suvarprashan can b given in 0-16 yrs of age group .It can b given regularly .it act as immunity boosters for kids,helps in enhancing memory..given in pushya nakshtra mainly..

Thank you doctor

Should be done in pushya nakshatra in children from 0 to 16 years

Thank you doctor

सुवर्ण वेढण..(pure ring)पाणी मे डालकर..पाणी उबलने..के बाद १२घंटे मे ही पिने से सभी उम्र के व्यक्ति में लाभ ही होता है। I use in my family as to prevent from all type of diseases.Recently I obsereved that it helps in loosing weight also, with having all types food in meal.

Valuable opinion

मेंने कभी इस का उपयोग नहीं किया। क्यों कि मैं शास्त्रोक्त औषधियों का प्रयोग करता हूं।

Sir it mention in kashyap samhita @Dr. D. P. Singh sir

Cases that would interest you