Syphilis is a disease related to reproductive organ. If a healthy person involves in sexual intercourse with any syphilis patient, wounds can appear on the reproductive organ of that healthy person. There are two types of such wounds- hard chancre and soft chancre.
In the case of hard chancre, blood is poisonous while in the case of soft chancre, blood is non-poisonous.
If the viruses of syphilis are entered into the body of a healthy person, it takes about 20 days to show its symptoms. When this disease is in its invisible stage, it keeps on becoming as symptoms internally. This stage is called ‘Incubating period’. In this period, there are no any symptoms of syphilis found on the sufferer’s body. After incubating period, when the symptoms of this disease appear, it passes through 3 stages- Primary stage, Secondary stage and Tertiary stage.
Due to involving in sexual intercourse with a syphilis patient; kisses to such patient; by his towel, clothes; from the mucus membrane of cut area on the skin of such patient or mouth, etc., the viruses of the patient is transferred into a healthy person. After about 20 days, the sufferer, who gets these viruses, starts to feel itching sensation on that place of the body where such viruses are reached. A round chancre, like a pea without pus in it, appears on that place with raised and hard edges. The central section of it is deep. The gland near the thigh starts on enlarging and becoming tough (hard) and is called ‘Bubo’. Slowly, wounds start to recover and bubo is also suppressed little. It is the primary stage of the patient that can persist till 2 weeks to 6 months.
In the second stage of this disease, the sufferer starts on feeling fever after 3-4 months of appearing wounds, his body becomes weak, pain goes on paining in the head, lack of blood in the body, wounds appear in the mouth and the throat, hairs start on falling, pain goes on paining in the joints.
This stage starts after 2-3 years. In this stage, the bones start on decomposing, pain starts in the bone due to any disease of the Periosteum, tumors are formed in the testicles and liver, sore throat, and he has to face too much difficulty during sleep in the night.
Treatment by different drugs:
1. Jacaranda Guyalandie- If the wounds of syphilis appear especially in between the eyes and the throat, 5-5 drops of the mother tincture of Jacaranda Guyalandie should be taken twice a day daily.
2. Solidego-verga- If the patient has been suffering from scanty urination with pain, pain in the bladder, sedimentation of black coloured material at the bottom while urination and urination becomes impossible without taking cathor, etc., 3-4 drops of the mother tincture of this drug should be taken 3-4 times in a day daily.
Enlargement of the prostate gland:-
In old people, if urination becomes impossible without taking cathor due to enlarged prostate, 5 to 10 drops of the mother tincture of Sabal-seroolata should be taken twice a day daily.
1. Biscum-album- In women, if rheumatism occurs due to gonorrhea, giving Biscum-album 3x is beneficial.
3 drops of the mother tincture of Gelsimium can be used in the condition of feeling sleepy or too much lethargy.
Coffea 3 is known to be very effective drug for sleeplessness.
If a person has been suffering from sleeplessness in the night due to stiffness or pain, Simisiphuga 3x or 30 can be given.
If a person has been suffering from sleeplessness in the beginning of the night and feel sleepy in the last hour of the night, etc., Nux-vomica 6 can be used.
Treatment of the Primary stage of this disease with different drugs:-
1. Syphilinum- This drug is very useful for all the three stages of syphilis. Giving Syphilinum 1 once in a week for initial 2-3 months and then giving once in a fortnight (15 days) is beneficial. If the patient has to face much difficulty, it is very effective for him.
2. Nitric-acid- If a syphilis patient has taken Mercury, but it has failed and warts have appeared on the place of wounds, etc., taking Nitric-acid 30 at an interval of every 4-4 hours is very useful.
3. Guacum- In the initial stage of this disease, if chancre takes more time for recovering, chancre is hard, the front section of the glens penis has swollen up, etc., 6 potency of this drug or its mother tincture can be given to the patient.
Treatment of the secondary stage of syphilis with different drugs:-
1. Merc-sol- Merc-sol is known to be very effective drug of syphilis. It acts better on soft chancre, bubo and in fever. If symptoms like- sore throat, sleeplessness in the night due to aggravating difficulty, coming out stinky secretion from wounds, boils like gangrene from which bleeding goes on, etc. are found in the patient then taking Merc-sol 30 is very useful.
Addition to it, Merc-proto Iodide acts better in the condition of hard chancre in which pain and pus are absent. This drug is very effective in the wounds of secondary stage. If wounds are in indolent stage, neither become less nor become much stay in the same condition, Merc-bin Iodide should be given. In the secondary and tertiary stage of scrofulous patient, Sinneberis 3x can be given. Merc-Dulsis can be used in decomposing wounds of the mouth and throat and in the case of infantile syphilis.
2. Arsenic-album- In syphilis, Arsenic-album is known to be very effective drug. If the syphilis patient feels severe pain in his decomposed wounds, 30 potency of this drug should be given to the patient.
3. Hepar-sulph- In the condition of syphilis symptoms, if the area between wounds becomes red, its edges are wide, watery pus comes out, pus has produced in the glands, get inflamed, feeling pain in the night, wounds can not be touched, additional hairs falling, etc. symptoms are found in the patient, Hepar-sulph 30 should be given.
4. Nitric-acid- This drug is used in the secondary stage of syphilis. Nitric-acid 6 can be given to the patient in symptoms like- decomposition of wounds, appearing large numbers of eruptions in them, bleeding, marks of wounds on the mucus membrane, pain takes place in the head and in the skin, shapeless wounds appear in the throat, yellow or brown marks are fallen on the body, disease becomes aggravated by cold air, etc.
5. Mezerium- In syphilis, this drug is known to be very effective to remove troubles, facing by the patient in the night. It also acts better in the pain of periosteum. 6 or 30 potency of this drug can be taken to cure diseases.
6. Carbo-animalis- This drug acts better in those who intake additional mercury. 3 or 30 potency of this drug can be given to the patient in symptoms like- appearing brass coloured eruptions on the skin especially on the face, thigh, etc.
7. Thuja- If warts have appeared on the front section of the glens penis, white wounds appear; giving Thuja 30 is very useful for the patient.
Use of different drugs in the tertiary stage of syphilis:-
8. Kalli-Iodide- This drug can be taken only in the tertiary stage of syphilis. Kalli-Iodide 3 can be used when the patient feels cutting pain in his bones; burning sensation and throbbing agony (smarting pain) in the bones of the nose and the forehead.
9. Auram-met- This can be used in the secondary and tertiary stage of syphilis. If the ulcers appear in the mouth due to abuse of mercury, syphilis attacks on the nose, wounds appear in the nose bones; stinky secretion starts, feeling pain in the facial bones, etc. symptoms are found in the patient, Auram-met 30 can be taken.
10. Auram-mue- This drug is taken only according to the symptoms of Auram-met. 30 potency of this should be used.
11. Phytolacca- This drug is used in many symptoms of syphilis. If the patient has suffered from gastric, joints pain and muscular pain that are aggravated in the night and in the cold weather, etc., 3 potency of this drug should be used to end such symptoms.