Tell us what you think

As we enter in 2021, Drug News would like to take into account a quick feedback regarding the usefulness of the content provided by "Drug News" and curate its future content accordingly. The content drafted by "Drug News" is useful to you to what extent ? In case of any other feedback, kindly comment.

262 Votes

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Drug news is latest version about latest information regarding uses side effects and indications.really helpful.it keeps and make aware about forgotten things long back.

Side koi nahi h jab tak kha sekte h

A. Drug related content is latest in practical and useful

Thanks Dr Pranab Bera

A doctor who may be a family physician or consultant in any field can not do anything whiout drugs.you may call it a barber without scissors.

Being a medical doctor I do read about drugs, but if they want to do really good then it must be for the masses in a attractive way so that one is forced to read.

Noted Ma'am. Thank you for your feedback.

Absolutely answer is A...

Thank you Sir@Dr. Ashok Leel .

Just a suggestion that to add pharmacological aspects of the drug also when discussing its clinical aspects every week(of a particular drug) so that we can completely link to theory with clinical scenarios. Also you can conduct short 5-10min quizzesv on drugs- both their pharmacological and practical clinical case scenarios!! This will also add to a good discussion. Hope that you get help and will like my suggestion

Noted Sir. Thank you for your feedback

I like preventive measures to enjoy physical fitness.

Lichen planus

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion