Thallasamia, gallstones with sludge, and spleen anlargement. I add after Before Homoeopathy treatment report. Please doctor give your valuable opinions and treatment. Please help me.

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

E/BETA THALASSEMIA It is a good sign that frequency of blood transfusions has been reduced after your homeopathic treatment. But, according to reports: *Hb - 6.3 gm % *Hepatosplenomegaly *Ascites So, take care of Anaemia. Similarly, such patients ate at the risk of "Heart Failure" (and resulting Ascites, advise for: *Chest Xray *2DECHO For better evaluation. Also, please, share how you were able to manage the child with homeopathic treatment without blood transfusions?

Thanks

Spleen enlargement Most patients will develop an enlarged spleen, anemia, leukopenia, or abnormally low white blood cell counts, or thrombocytopenia, a deficiency of circulating platelets in the blood. ... An enlarged spleen is one of the symptoms of Malaria, Cirrhosis of the liver, leukaemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, polycythaemia, etc. 2 Gallstone Homeopathic treatment for gallstones: ... Calcarea carbonica- family history of gallstones and kidney stones; overweight; high cholesterol and 3-glycerides; chronic constipation. Sluggish and anxious. Chelidonium - pain in the right upper abdomen that radiates to the back, pain under the right shoulder 1 Lycopodium 2 China 3 berberis vul (If no relief the surgery is last options) -Thalassemia (Blood disorder) Avena sativa Cadmium sulp Nit.acid. Ferrum phos

Thanks

@Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mallick Sir! Kindly upload blood reports too!!! It's a case of thalasemia.

Is he taking any iron chelators?

View 8 other replies

@Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mallick Sir! Beta thalassemia is caused by the deficiency of the Beta chains. With treatment these patients can live for 30 years. I don't know if homeopathy will help at such a deeper level of genetic defect that it can control the synthesis of alpha and beta chains in body. AT LAST THE ONLY TREATMENT IS HLA IDENTICAL BONE MARROW TRANSPLANTATION. I would like to get response from all homeopaths in this discussion that is it possible to help the patients with genetic defects with homeopathy??

Dr.Sanjay Kumar Mallick sir, no.1- For gallstones,Habiskus flower (shuflawer, Gudahal kA fool,Jaswanti fool,) powder 300mg od at night with normal water,. Varuradi quath 30 ml with 15 mg Yavakshar mixed, BD, with Gokshuradi guggul 2, Chandraprabha bati2, Punarnewadi guggul 2 BD. Is helpful.& Is also refuse spleen about 90 days. No.2- Cap. Gopius- Immurich 4-4-4, with normal water empty stomuch, Cap.Detoxify 2. BD with warm water after meals N Arogyabardhani I BD, Kantlouh bhasma10, Giloysatva20 GM swarmKshik bhasma10, Kuktandav bhasma10 GM Pravalpisti 10 GM mixed,. N 300 mg with honey N Drakshasaw 20 ml with warm water BD.

Thanks

Use this medicine two months 1 tab tab arogay verdhni vati two bd 2 tab tirfala gogal two bd 3 sheikh Pachan churan one tea spon to time daily with water 4 syp kumariasav 10 ml two time daily

@Dr. Rajan N. Iyer sir @Dr. Debasish Sasmal sir looking for your valuable opinion....

Thanks for tagging me...Dr Adhikari...I've posted above....post starts with HSM ...do respond....How do you see this TRIDOSHIC case esp.Jalodhar....Rigveda mentions goat milk...your views...please

In thallasemic patient with gall stone... Vanadium, thlaspi B.P., TRILLIUM PEND, Carcinosin is helpful.....

Thanks

Agree with @Dr. Subhashkumar Bharti sir. Nux may be helpful if picture matches..

Thanks

Caraduus Maranus - Q.......(QID)..+ BAKUNIL (Syrup)....(QID)...+ R - 7......(QID)... Follow up - 1 month...

Any constitutional....what do you suggest for thallasemia...??

View 2 other replies

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you