This is looks like a sinus with watery discharge pain & irritation.... Pls help in diagnosis & treatment

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dear Dr Rajaneesh This condition is the final result of untreated chronic Dacryocystitis. Advised Dacryocystectomy. Thanks With regards

Rt sir

Improvement can be done in swelling and discharge by low potency of ACID NIT6 BUT FINALLY have to go for DACRYOCYSTORHINOSTOMY....

It's sinus connecting infected lacrimal galnd. Surgery required

Sir plz suggest dacryocysto rhinostomy

Chronic dacryocystitis if left untreated leads to such sinus formation. First control the infection nd inflammation with triphala guggulu and wash with triphala kwatha. Do bidalaka. Then lastly suggest for surgery

Better to advise for surgical management.... I agree with @Dr. M V Subramanyam @Dr. Himanshu Verma @Dr. Ravindrakumar Arahunasi sir

Thanks

Kanchnar guggul 1 BD kaishor guggul 1 BD Sutsekhar Ras 1 BD Saptamrit louh2, Lakshami vilash Ras 1 BD, Apply Chandrodaya vartee Baidynath I BD with honey is helpful sir.

Dachryocystitis. RX 1.Amoxyclav625mg 12hourly x6days 2.diclofenac+serriapeptidase 1tb bd PC 3.antibacterial eye ointment /drops 4.surgical removal .

A case of lacrimal duct ulcer pls apis m 200 sileci 200 I/c floriculture acid 200 alternate dsy

LACRIMAL FISTULA STATUS COMPLECATIONS OF CHRONIC DACROCYSTITIS NERDS FISTULECTOMY

Load more answers