ulcerative colitis???

This is one patients report took yesterday can it be due to post vaccine?after he took vaccination it has occured, till vaccination ,he was very healthy, no history of diarrhoea, or ulcerative symptoms? Is is right treatment?

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

IMPOSSIBLE, IT CAN NEVER BE DUE TO VACCINATION.... IT MAY BE GASTRO ENTERITIS, FOOD POISONING SO TREAT THE CASE ACCORDINGLY..... IF STOOL IS ASSOCIATED WITH MUCUS AND BLOOD, ASSOCIATED WITH COLICKY PAIN THEN IT MAY BE DYSENTRY, TREAT ACCORDINGLY AS IT MAY BE BACTERIAL DUE TO SCHIGELLA GROUP OR PARASTIC DUE TO ENTAMOEBA HISTOLYTICA........ I WILL STOP HERE, OTHERWISE I WILL CONTINUE WRITING GASTRO, WHOLE DAY......

Not due to vaccination but sign and symptoms can be triggered by vaccination. Needs further investigation and evaluation to conclude or till reports complied. Symptomatic treatment with hydration and electrolytes imbalance needs special attention.

Thank you doctor, He has started the treatment as mentioned in the report,as the patient was normal,I found it should be one ,he has rounded one factor as viral too,as subclinical virus might be one factor,yes we are getting report for electrolytes

View 2 other replies

AGREE. WITH DR @ ASHOK LEEL. JI

Thank you doctor

The doctor who is treating says it as ulcerative colitis,started steroids hope you can is underneath the diagnosis,is this ok? As this patient is a close relative

Apart from ulcerative colitis does the sigmoidoscopy report shows this type of report?

Want to have second opinion

Cases that would interest you