Retrolisthesis with Spondylolisthesis

This male patient age about 48 years old A:case of Spondylolisthesis Retrolisthesis C/O:severe backache with lower limbs numbness tingling since three months C/O: feverish Giddiness arthritis H/O:Arthritis poor nutrition No:HTN.DM.COPD.CKD.CVA No: cold and cough No:any types of injured and wounds on the patient body Investigation Fatty liver grade two HB:11.5% WBC:14.500 PC:2.4.500 BT:01.34 CT, 04.30 ESR:45 mm/hr PT: 17.23 INR:1.3 CPR negative O/E patient Consciousness Dullness Abnormal movements PR:90 tm BP:120/80mmhg TM :normal SPO2:97%

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

MRI .. LS..SPINES .. * LIPOHEMANGIOMA .. L2 , L5 .. VERTEBRAL BODIES .. * GRADE I .. RETROLISTHESIS .. OF .. L3 ON L4 & L4 ON L5 .. * GRADE I SPONDYLOLITHESIS .. L5 S1 .. * LS..SPINES PATHOLOGY .. NEED'S .. NEUROLOGISTS OPINION .. MEANWHILE SYMPTOMATIC T/T..WITH CLINICAL CORRELATION ..

Dear Dr. T.s Mohammed Imran Sir, Advice for the case by Ayurveda. Advice for Basti Karma.

Thank you @Dr. K. Madhavi Madhuri Ma'am.

View 1 other reply

Aethusa, ambra, causticum, thuja etc are helpful.

Thank you doctor

Gandharva hasthadi kashayam 10ml with simhanada guggul 1 tablet on empty stomach with warm water twice a day Dhanwanthararishtam+Balarishtam each 10ml with Gandha tailam capsules 1 tablet twice a day after ideal diet Brihat vata chintamani ras 1 tablet at bedtime with honey Its better to do niruha vasthi.

Valuable opinion

Ruta cal flour can help

Thank u @Dr. Shukla Vikram sir

Causticum hypericum Thuja

Thank you doctor

Stize bath of cold water. Morning and Evening,natural food(no add spices,oil) only low natural sea or rock salt.no milk and it's product. you can give प्रणायाम as कपाल भांति, कुम्भक रेचक,अनुलोमविलोम

Acupuncture can cure it, may use Cimicifuga 3x and Pulsatilla and bone settings manual traction.

Thank you doctor

Let me suggest few that could be used time to time. Calc fl., Kali carb., Bellis per., Ruta, Medorrinum.

Valuable opinion

Please urine test routine and microscopic

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you