today this case came in my OPD ,,,,,suggestion required for the treatment,,,,

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Pidika converted into Visphot Rx is : 1) Aarogyavardhini 60 tab + Gandhaka rasayan 60 tab + Sutashekhar rasa 60 tab + Rasamanikya 5 gm + Punarnava mandur 60 tab + Triphala guggul 60 tab + Amrita guggul 60 tab mix all properly and give it 250 mg BD with warm water. 2) Brihad Haridra khanda 2 tsp BD with warm water. 3) Amritarishta 3 tsp TDS with 1 cup of normal water. 4) Mridu virechana by Ashwakanchuki rasa 2 to 3 tab at bed time with warm water. 5) Jalaukavacharan (Leech application) over the affected area at the 2 days of gap. 6) Trikatu churna 2 gm of churna BD with madhu Avoid Kapha and pitta vardhak aahar vihar

can't clearly rule out on pic, if it's an over growth on skin,go for homeopathic remedy. I suggest according to my clinical practice, is thuja mother tincture to apply and to take orally,try this for 15 days.favourable results are expected.

one more thing without sharing the history how we can diagnose the condition. we are not simply playing question answers, for learners we are setting examples. those who know they only post the final diagnosis. and clarify the diagnosis also

one more thing without sharing the history how we can diagnose the condition. we are not simply playing question answers, for learners we are setting examples. those who know they only post the final diagnosis. and clarify the diagnosis also

T/t-adv 1 ITRIFAL SHAHITRA 10 hs with arq GAUZBAN 125 ml 2 QUR-ASFAR 1 BD 3 L/A-paste of -GANDHAK,SUHAGA,and SODA KHURDUNI-all ingridiant in equal quatity make the paste in LIME WATER

Please rule out HPV and if you wants Ayurvedic line of treatment then no doubts Dr. Shailendra Mishra sir explained everything perfectly

it's wart...give thuja 1m wait n watch ....if u could give more symptoms as per homoeopathic case taking ...I can give u similimum...

please diagnose the real disease that will helpful for all. please do not post guess. post vyadhivinishaya( final diagnosis)

kitibha.... classical virechana follow with samsarjana.... and please use ayurvedic terms in diagnosis i you are a vaidya

most probably lichen best medicine is ars iod & sulpher in lower potency

Load more answers