Concluded Case

TOLAC Mission accomplished.Hope to do More such adventurous work.

Successfully deliveredwithout any complications, threept normally with previous Caesarean Section in d last 25-28 daz,at QRG Health CITY sec16 and neelam chowk, Faridabad, Haryana.one pt had a scar thickness of 3mm with a loop of cord around neck and other had 5mm previous scar thickness by (ultrasound)third wid scar thickness of 5.5mm she was covid positive at 37weeks and refused admission for elective LSCS by her doctor in Delhi,then they contacted me and I counselled her about covid and asked her to come if less movement or labour pains start SOS,if any problem occurs .I treated her for trichomoniasis.yesterday she came in active labourand delivered normally successfully.this was possible bcoz of my labour room team consisting of experience sister Renny,shivani „Revathi,siby under d guidance of sister Ruby, incharge along wid Dr Divya Kumar, SR Dr sweety and GDA Basically it's a team effort to accomplish such a task ,so l convey My heartfelt thanks to my team mates and hope to do such adventurous work in D future.all three pt were advised C section outside.one of pt, friend who is a makeup artist Sheetal KC too delivered 3.75kg second baby normally after first caesarean section.in dec 2019.she was posted for elective surgery by ESI hospital,but then came to me .l waited for spontaneous labour and she delivered after about 5hours.

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

So, first of all,patient selection is important ,second is d setup should be equipped with all emergency services of C-section if required.andconsent should be taken for d same and explain to the patient and get attendants in detail,followed by monitoring of all vitals and FHR of previous Caesarean Section patient is done carefully during labour,and with full moral and emotional support,and care by d team of doctors and nursing staff,then they do deliver normally.

All Answers

God is eternal always with US .

View 1 other reply

So, first of all,patient selection is important ,second is d setup should be equipped with all emergency services of C-section if required.andconsent should be taken for d same and explain to the patient and her attendants in detail,followed by monitoring of all vitals and FHR of previous Caesarean Section patient is done carefully during labour,and with full moral and emotional support,and care by d team of doctors and nursing staff,then they do deliver normally.

Gud job n congratulation doctors

thanks for wishes