Top performers of the first week of November 2020

Congratulations!! It gives us immense pride in recognising you as a prominent doctor on RoundGlass Curofy. Keep learning and contributing your experience with the community that really needs and appreciates you.

52 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

This re energises me to work hard so if my junior colleagues can use opportunity to update themself and use the knowledge in their day to day practice and thence to help the mankind in their illness and pain satisfaction to me for my goals of carrier howsoever i feel proud even to work from my sick bed yes i may be inviting the digital toxification irrespective off

Thanx dr Ranjini Chandran

View 15 other replies

Thanks Curofy who has identified the right persons as Top user of week. It’s a matter of pride,the performers,who relentlessly make their inputs for knowledge of whole Curofy members.& we expecting same inputs.... Once again Congratulations to whole Top performers....

MY. HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO... DR @ KUTE. ANKUSH. JI DR @ SHIVRAJ. AGARWAL. JI DR @ MAQUSUD. ANSARI. JI DR. @ VIPIN BIHARI. JAIN. JI.. .. AND BEST. WISHES. TO.. CUROFY... ALL. RESPECTED CUROFIANS....

Thanx sir

View 3 other replies

Thank you so much respected curofian's doctors and curofy

Congratulations to all. Thanks for guiding fraternity and share your experience and knowledge with curofians.

Thanks Dr Ryan Phawa

View 1 other reply

Abundantly blessed to dr.Kute, dr. Shivraj. Dr. Gupta. Dr Ansari. Dr. Jain. Learnt much from you and all the doctors .thank u . Congratulation to u hugely

Congratulations to all the Respected Senior Doctors...

Heartly Congratulations to All 5 Respected Doctors.

Congratulations to all of you

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE TOP. 5. USERS OF THE WEEK

Load more answers