Concluded Case

Chronic Pittej's Psoriasis

Two months very hard progress of a male 38 years ptn. Job.police depart. Perkritti pittaj Effecting chief complaint.Psorisis. Period: From last 15 years. Supporting Tmt. :Allopathy. Near About ptn.was suffering with in about every body parts ? &Mainly pic shows as indicated.following treatment process was adopted with strictly instructions of any Type of Virudh Ahar. Ras Manikya+Satvgiloy+Muktashukti pishti+G.k.rasayan bd.with milk malaye. After diet Sarivadha Asav+Mahamanjishthadi risht with Panchtiktghrit guggal. At night : Avipattiker Churan. As local Applications:Mmarichadi+Karanj+Neem+Chalmogra oils+Coconut's oil+Kapoor Bhimsaini.All to mix each others. Sympotems : During first month's tmt. Psoriasis raised aggressively on every spots(was warned for such). Next month DX with some change as Rasmanikya+Nag Bsm+Muktashukti pishti+Satvgiloy &Soot sekher ras with cow ghee's.GKRasayan Tab+K.kalp vati empty stomuck. After diet same prescription reapted . Now case is controlled near about 75% as I analiezed & also ptn's satisfaction with the words" I feel some relief with in my suffering period of 15 years" Dear friends just to share with limited words that "Ayurveda Hei To Mumkin Hei" Namaskar.

14 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Congratulations doctor ji. You did the great job. Suffering humanity needs quick relief. You did it. Thank you

All Answers

Congratulations doctor ji. You did the great job. Suffering humanity needs quick relief. You did it. Thank you

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Wonderful..... Congratulations Sir. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you doctor

Excellent Results sir...congratulations sir

Thank you doctor

Respected Dr. S. k. Mudgal Sir, Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you doctor

Congratulations Dr.S.K.Mudgal Sir. Maha lakshmi vilas Ras , Aarogya vardhini vati may be added.

Thank you doctor

अति सुन्दर परिणाम है धन्यवाद देता हूं।

Thank you doctor

Wah sir...thank you very much for sharing case...jay ayurved

Thank you doctor

Thank u for sharing successful case sir We need your blessings

Thank you doctor

Wonderful

Thank you doctor

Congrats sir. Ayurveda fast. .thank you for sharing sir.

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion