UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF mRNA VACCINE FOR COVID 19, PUBLISHED IN NEJM

Dear my friends and fellow Colleagues, Here is an article published in NEJM regarding mRNA Vaccine for COVID 19. NEJM publishes successful & safe phase 1 trial results of mRNA Vaccine by US-based Moderna. Russia becomes the First Nation to complete phase 3 trials of its Vaccine. Astra Zeneca speeds up its clinical studies process with Oxford Researchers in partnership with SII Researchers, UK. SII Serum Institute of India While Merck chief says Vaccines under development are not guaranteed to work. All Pharma Giants are in the battle, time only has to decide who would be the Winner. July, 2020. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Thanks for sharing. One thing is clear more participation will always get good result sooner or later ,here time is immaterial, Sir why it called war against corona and that celebrity fighting war against corona ,it is true life never won war against death , similarly corona has destroyed entire world and are still saying we will win against corona even our government left or disowned us. Sorry if anything offended you ,spending almost six months in quarantine or at home , few mental health issues a must be there and needs correction or rectification.

Dear Ashok Leel Sir, You're absolutely correct to the core 100%. What all you said is only the bitter facts regarding COVID 19. COVID19 has literally won over the entire world and especially India regarding health and financial recession which at least takes 10 yrs of time to recover. I totally agree with you Sir. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

View 1 other reply

Eagerly awaited Biotech in india has started human trials aah everybody in race without target post

Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply

Nice info sir

Valuable opinion

Nice post

Valuable opinion

Valuable information

Thank you doctor

USEFUL UPDATE.... THANKS. SIR

Valuable opinion

Nice post sir ..Thank u for sharing

Valuable opinion

Nice post

Thank you doctor

sir ICMR promiced 15 august ?

It's impossible as per my personal opinion. Can never be materialized by 15th August 2020. May be It's August 2021.

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you