VACCINATED

VACCINATED! πŸ¦ πŸ’‰ Got my first shot of Covid-19 Vaccine. SINOPHARM Grateful to have received the vaccine πŸ’‰ Why did I get the shot? For my community, for my patients, for my family for my country.... I feel a sense of duty and responsibility as a Healthcare worker to be transparent and promote trust in science and medicine again. Since receiving the vaccine: No side effects at all No pain No headaches There is hope, Be part of the cure, Stay safe. Thanks UAE πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ for making the vaccine available for us.... #vaccine #vaccinated #Covid19Vaccine

12 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Congratulations mam You have choosen SINOPHARM well safe But why not COVVAXINE indigenous safe and effective Sinophorm is probably chinease not consistent with your national emotions

Thanks for your reply.. I am in Dubai right now . We have 2 options.. I feel sinopharm will definitely work . No doubt for Covvaxine must be v good

My mother who is a govt doctor got vaccinated with Covishield in Himachal Pradesh. She is 50 and a seasonal asthmatic patient. It's been 2 days and she has no complication so far. No fever, no headache nothing.

It was good decision to vaccinated ....

Vaccine name?

Sinopharm

I heard in UAE they have two vaccines available - one is Sinopharm , the other is Pfizer. Were you given the option to choose between them. Just curious.

Yes definitely.. Both options..

Congratulations madam

Thank you doctor

Congratulations Mam @Dr. Disha Gupta

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you