Vericose vein ulcer

Name- Mr. Manjit Singh Age- 40 yrs. Sex- male Occupation- worker Chief Complaints Suffering from last 15 years. Sudden secretion of puss from wound. Sometimes fever with pain. Sudden formation of ulcers. Leg feels heavy. Problem increases by standing for a long time . Physical Examination Wound with puss secretion in right leg above the ankle. Swelling of leg. Hyperpigmentation of region around wound. Pain more on touch. Multiple ulcers Wound healed after 2 weeks of dressing, but again puss exudated after few days. 1 or 2 prominent veins can be seen above the opened wound. Patient can feel touch sensations on leg. Investigations Blood reports are normal. Diagnosis Vericose vein ulcer Management Please suggest suitable treatment for the case.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

गंधक वटी सेवन करें,करंज तेल का लेप। ये नुख्सा दिर्मानी है, इसको करलो सेप।।@Dr. Jyoti Bajpai @Ravi Sharma @Shabnam Kumari @Dr. Hemant Adhikari @Dr. D. P. Singh @Syeda Naheed @Syeda Naheed @Dr. Swati Dubey @Drug News @Dr. Rohit Shukla @Dr. Shadab Ahmad @Dr. Showkat Peerzada @Dr. S.k. Mudgal @Dr. Hemant Adhikari @Dr. Harsh Vardhan @Dr. Komal Modha @Dr. Aishwarya Upadhyaya @Dr. Raju Hiral @Dr. Rachna Jangid @Dr. Palak Arora

Thank you doctor

In my view for faster relief only medication may not help ......so vaitarana vasti and manjistadi kshara vasti in alternate days is the best plan can do .....then internally medicin like kokilaksha kashaya /manjistadi kashaya,kaishora gugglu,Gandhaka rasayana,.....and prakshalana with triphala kashaya and jatyadhi taila application helps a lot

I agree

View 1 other reply

Steps to treat ulcer. Triphala kwath prakshlan, Leaves of karanj, nimbh, erand, for dressing. Bloodletting by jhaloka karma . Dressing with jatyadhi tail. Elevated leg.

Thank you sir. Surely I'll do my best.

wash it with triphala kashayam. tila+neem leaves-kalka.shodhanam means add honey with the kalkam,only ropanam means add grita(jatyadi is best)

Thank you doctor

Jauloka avcharan along with mahamanjishtadi kashyam ,thee gel for local application and shigru guggulu

Thank you doctor

Jalaukacharan Panchvalkal qwath dhavan