Vertigo with vibration of body

20 yrs old girl having gabhraman, vertigo, generalized weakness , vibrations of body as she spoke me , she had mild fever with rigor , nausea , abdominal pain , and her chest x-ray is clear but her CRP level 1.20 mg/dl , platelet count is 4.20, esr 10 what can I do for her sir/ medam . she felt vertigo and vibration and some time loss of consciousness what I can do please advise me

(Edited)
LikeAnswersShare

? PYREXIA..WITH.. ANEMIA.. AND.. ABDOMINAL PAIN .. NEED'S.. SYMPTOMATIC T/T..WITH.. ANTIPYRETIC..PCM.. ANTIBIOTICS.. MULTIVITAMINS.. HEMATINIC'S.. GLUCOSE SUPPLEMENTS.. REST AND FOLLOW UP.. IF FEVER PERSIST OR INCREASES..THEN INVESTIGATE WITH.. HEMOGRAM.. URINE ROUTINE.. KFT..LFT.. TYPHIDOT..DENGUE.. USG STUDY ABDOMEN..

Sir what about vibration of body

View 4 other replies

Adv: urine R/M, TSH, ASO titre, Malarial antigen, ECG Until then, Mx: Tab Vertin 8 mg stat then TDS after meals Tab Inderal 10 mg stat and then TDS Tab Restyl 0.5 mg stat and then HS Tab Cyra 20 stat and then BD

Thank you doctor

She might be having some viral fever.Urinary tract infection to rule out. As per the history any functional illness at this age to look for.Psychotherapy may help.

ENT evaluation: dix hellpike maneuvere to r/o BPPV Auditory exam to check for any tinnitus or hearing loss? To r/o acoustic neuroma and meniriere disease. Head thrust test to r/o vestibular neuritis. And I don't exactly understand what you mean by vibration? (Chills? Tremors?)

Lab results are normal . Clinical picture needed. Predominantly anxiety . Blood and urine culture. Antibiotics, IV fluid support , paracetamol ,anxiolytics

I agree

View 1 other reply

@Shivraj Agarwal sir please give your opinion

I have answered in chat box

H/O- LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS,VERTIGO ADV.-CT BRAIN(P)

I mean due to weakness she loose control of active mind

View 1 other reply