Very Valuable

Dear Doctors, Please share a few lines of your true experience in Last 1 month about the CUROFY APP and THE CASES POSTED HERE. How we can make our experiences more better and knowledge full. PLEASE DO NOT POST ONE WORD ANSWER or FEW WORD Answers PLEASE POST YOUR FEEDBACK IN DETAIL. IT COULD BE ABOUT THE APP, CASE POST, DOCTORS (WITHOUT REVILING IDENTITY). Happy CUROFYING @Curofy

(Edited)

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Here curufy as a ganaral way good apps.. Where there is. Manny good md surgen denties . And other dr give valuable opinion in doutful casees... And regarding diagnose and regarding the prognosis propose in homeoathy way steel there is lacking mutch here cause we as a homeopath never try to.. Full history... With pqrs are most time lacking and some dr also give response as a ganaral ... Not going to deep level... So as a homeopath... We can't trust here.... As a proper gudince i think....

Valuable opinion

According to me curofy app is a medium to see the unseen and to know the unknown diseases.I am sure that our experience will increase day by day for our discussion in this app.So being a doctor, I feel great when patient is cured , this is possible for your support and specially for curofy app. I am accepting my gratitude over all of doctors and curofy app . #keep supporting .

Valuable Opinion

Curofy is not a good app but also it help doctors effectively. In my experience I a. Connected with last 2years. With the help of curofy dramatic results occurs. Some results are1. 6couple become conceived child after long duration of infertility. 2.Derma case cure rate is increased. 3.in one touch you may may find many expert view. So CUROFY NOT ONLY MY FRIEND BUT ALSO A GOOD TEACHER.

Thank you doctor

I installed this app 1 year back... But i was not active.. But again i installed it and i found this app really interesting and helpful. It not only give us knowledge but it helps us to think one case in different prospective as every one have there different opinion...and with help of all the experienced doctors it becomes more easy to learn, understand and solve the case.

Thank you doctor

Every day I learn atleast one new thing about medical science... Now its a part of my routine life.... I have made very good bonding with many doctors on this platform, I am doing very well in my practice with the suggestions and guidance over the Curofy ❤️❤️

Valuable opinion

During this month I feel it is a knowledge increasing platform due to which different doctors discussing at the same time which helps us to solve some problems also, it increased my self learning

Valuable opinion

Great platform for doctors to get experience... Cases are being discussed very nicely.... Great learning platform for all of us.... Thanks CUROFY.....

Thank you doctor

Curofy is giving many solutions and knowledge also through expert's opinions. Help more teach more Thanks Curofy Thanks experts

Thank you doctor

CUROFY is a best Platform For Discussing Cases and Learning more and being Up todate.

It's true sir, please share your experience on curofy

I liked this curofy, and got to learn a lot from it, I enjoy running the app!!!!

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you