Vomit after meal since one day

Male pt. Of age 30 Chief Complaints Abdominal pain left lateral one day ago Taking medication Aceclo p one bd Norflox 400 mg bd Rab dsr one bbf alongwith this doctor give injection mvi ,inj lasix inj pan yesterday. From somewhere else for abdominal pain one day ago Today come to me with vomiting start with each meal extreme weakness Weakness History History of Renal calculi 4 years ago and successfully operated for it. Vitals Bp:120/70 Pulse 110 Investigations I advice Cbc lft kft Usg abdomen Diagnosis Hepatic etiology?? Renal calculi?? Management Need to be discuss

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Past h/o renal calculi with pain lt flank likely recurrence of calculus confirm by usg and kub urine and cbc Treat by iv fluid Inj Ceftriaxozone Inj pantaprazole Inj ondestron Inj diclofenac Review after reports

Valuable opinion

View 3 other replies

So far only USG can rule out the cause of vomitting..blood test is fine which is already asked to be done. Ondem inj. Pan 40 inj. Drotin m tab sos.

Thank you doctor

Only USG Abdomen / X Ray KUB can conclude the cause. Till than PPI/ Macam Spas 1 BD

Seems like ureteric colic,do ultra sound abd

Thank you doctor

May be GOO,that's why he is vomiting after meals

Thank you doctor

From history Most probably urinary calculus.Adv Usg abdo

I am agree with@Dr. Shivraj Agarwal Sir.

Thank you doctor

Ask for any occult blood in stool ? What about usg abdomen ? Widal ? D/D Gastric ulcers Hepatic etiology renal calculi Temporary go symptomatically and look for labs n scans

Cases that would interest you