#Weight loss tip 10

LOOSE WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW ? Friends Today again I am giving tips for common problem in these days that is Fattyness of Belly #How to #Burn ur #Belly #Fat #Problem. I am giving few tips. Don't be hesitate just contact me for ur problem.... # #Tip 10 for Fast Weight Loss Do not underestimate calories of snacks Possibly you are carefully measuring the calories you take in each meal and you forget about the snacks. There are some cookies in your office, a piece of cake brought by a colleague, the ice cream of your children etc. All this added together can sabotage your otherwise well-designed weight loss diet. If you take seriously the issue of calculating the amount of calories you consume then you better use a notepad to write down every thing that you eat throughout the day. If the constant consumption of snacks can destroy your silhouette, to eat snacks wisely can do the opposite. People who eat several small meals and snacks a day are more likely to control their hunger and enable rapid weight loss. Snacks can help you keep your metabolism high, especially those snacks rich in protein. Nuts are a good choice and they are high in protein. Research suggests that people who eat nuts as a snack they tend to weight less than those who do not consume nuts.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Good posting

Thank you doctor

Much informative

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you