weight loss tip 5

LOOSE WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW ? Friends Today again I am giving tips for common problem in these days that is Fattyness of Belly #How to #Burn ur #Belly #Fat #Problem. I am giving few tips. Don't be hesitate just contact me for ur problem.... # #Tip 6 for Fast Weight Loss QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. NUTRIENTS vs CALORIES There are many means of consuming, say, 1,000 calories. Other than calories, your body also needs nutrients. And while of course calories are important it is often the lack of nutrients on a very low calorie diet that catches people out. To successfully remain on 1,000 calories a day requires that you feed your body the nutrients it needs. If you do choose to go on a very low calorie diet, you need to carefully consider your food choices – more than normally. You’ve got to make every calorie count. For example, there is a gargantuan difference between 1000 calories of fast food and 1000 calories of nutrient-rich, fiber-rich foods. If you’re going to severely restrict calories, you’ve got to have a plan – and follow it. To lose weight fast (and healthily) it is important that the foods you eat are:

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

सुन्दर प्रस्तुति है धन्यवाद देता हूं।

Thank you doctor

Keep it

Thank you doctor

Informative

Thank you doctor

Helpful post sir

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you