#Weight loss tip 55

#LOOSE WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW ? Friends Today againI am giving tips for common problem in these days that is Fattyness of Belly #How to #Burn ur #Belly #Fat #Problem. I am giving few tips. Don't be hesitate just contact me for ur problem.... #Tip55 Helper: Black Coffee When you need a shot of caffeine, coffee is a better choice than soda or energy drinks. Black coffee is calorie-free and rich in antioxidants. Studies have shown that drinking moderate amounts of coffee (about 3 to 4 cups a day) may improve mood and concentration, and may also lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and some types of cancer.

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

I totally agree with this sir.. because coffee is mood enhancer.. but chicory or strecchnous nuxvomica is added in all brands of coffee.. Blood thinning agents.. Can you please provide who can have & who can't have this . Or how to make best coffee with out this brands which use adulterants

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Nice information

Thank you doctor

Nice

Thank you doctor

I am also send few tips. .. ... .1.Night emmission without dream-Anacardium ore .2.sudden obesityof youngager. Antim crud.3.wrist rheumatism. Actea spicata.4Agnus cast is great remedy of sterelity.if deu to weakness of uterus Alatris farQ

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you