Concluded Case

Trepanation

What are your views?

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

SUGGESTIVE. OF... TREPANATION. OR TREPHINATION... ... OLD. PROCEDURE. DONE. FOR .... TO. ALLEVIATE... 1 . PAIN. IN. HEAD 2. ILL / EVIL. SPIRITS. FROM. BODY THROUGH. SKULL 3. INTRA CRANIAL. PRESSURE.. .... USUALLY. PRACTISED. IN. CHINA.... .. TODAY. THIS. TECHNIQUE. IS. KNOWN. AS..... CRANIOTOMY

All Answers

Trepanation .. In ancient timeswas thought to be a treatment for various ailments, such as head injuries. It may also have been used to treat pain. Some scientists also think that the practice was used to pull spirits from the body in rituals. Many times, the person would survive and heal after the surgery

Thank you doctor

SUGGESTIVE. OF... TREPANATION. OR TREPHINATION... ... OLD. PROCEDURE. DONE. FOR .... TO. ALLEVIATE... 1 . PAIN. IN. HEAD 2. ILL / EVIL. SPIRITS. FROM. BODY THROUGH. SKULL 3. INTRA CRANIAL. PRESSURE.. .... USUALLY. PRACTISED. IN. CHINA.... .. TODAY. THIS. TECHNIQUE. IS. KNOWN. AS..... CRANIOTOMY

I agree

I have different view In my opinion this ia piece of MLC Gun shots on skull and fractures suggest so Yes 2nd opinion could be TREPANTATION

Thanx dr Pushkar ji Bhomia

View 1 other reply

? CRANIOTOMY .. FOR.. SURGICAL INTERVENTION..

Thank you doctor

Possibly case of tumour or bleeder sign of craniotomy

Thank you doctor

Burrholes

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you