What can be the treatment for this ? Plz do ur valuable suggestions

A female patient aged about 72yrs c/o itchy, scaly,blackish red lesions on the dorsal aspect of R leg since 1 year. Associated with slight burning only on scratching and slight pain during flexion of the foot. K/c/o DM, HTN since 20yrs Diagnosis - Psoriasis. Correct me if I'm wrong.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

May be chronic Eczema??? Please share DM and HTN updates... Tab. Triphala BD Tab.gandhak rasayan vati Tab.Manjistha BD Khadirarishta..

Thank you

View 1 other reply

? LSC.. ? ECZEMATOUS DERMATITIS..

Thank you sir

Upakram for 3 week, Abhyadi qwath BD giloy ghanvati 1BD or sanshamni vati 2 BD And panchsakar powder 1/4 or 1/3 teaspoon with lukewarm water at bad time. cutis cream and aloevera gel for local apply. ((ek glass pani me 2 Chamach abhyadi kadha(bhuka) dalke ubalna he, 1/3 baki rahe tab usko chhanke 1 chamch cow ghee dalke lukewarm pina he.) ( panchsakar powder : (rat ko sote samay lukewarm pani ke sath powder ka dose itna lena he jisase subah ek ua 2 bar motion aaye.)

Eczematous Dermatitis

Thank you sir

Eczema dermatitis

Thank you sir

It's psoriasis.

Thank you sir

SUGGESTIVE. OF L S. C

Thank you doctor

This is eczema ...पँचतिक्तघृत गूगल , रक्तशोधक वटी, take each 2 tablets with milk,.महामृच्यादी आयल, जात्यादि आयल mix both oil and apply on affected part three times a day for 30 days

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Aloe Vera gel for long

Thank you doctor

Eczema dermatitis

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion