What is difference bitween symptomatic treatment or miasmatic treatment

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

According to Dr. Hahnemann..... Diseases are dynamic in origin & are classified as Acute and Chronic diseases. Acute & Chronic diseases are due to corresponding Acute & Chronic miasms. Antimiasmatic treatment helps to clear up suppression , aimed to clear the illness from its roots of origin , removes the repeated tendency to diseases ( susceptibility ) etc. ( Ref: Aph No: 204 - 206 ) Symptomatic treatment is a supportive treatment done for diseases with advanced pathology, palliative care etc...

Mene bhi ye sab bohot bar pada h me ye nahi puch rahi hu Ek patient aapke paas aata h Usko cronic colic h Aapne sympom liye Unko match kiya Medicine di Yahi karege na aap Jesa sab karte h Par miasmatic treatment kese denge use...

View 3 other replies

I m asking about how to apply antimiasmatic treatment in practice... As ur answer antimiasmatic treatment is very much important so please explain me in your daily practice how u do antimiasmatic treatment

We do not just match the symptoms, we match the individuality of the patient to the individuality of the medicine. This is what we do routinely. Now as far as miasm is concerned, when our well selected remedy also covers the miasm of the patient, it works more deeper, clearing up not just the presenting complaints but also removing tendencies of the patient. Please do not get confused, many time the constitutional medicine is also the anti-miasmatic medicine. If there is still any confusion, feel free to ask.

View 3 other replies

Miasmatic treatment means to treat the cause And symptomatic treatment is to treat the symptoms....I guess

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

I will surely help you, but I have a question, how would you define symptomatic treatment?

Treatment according to symptom... Match the medicine which is very similar to case symptom..... And mostly we all are doing this things.. So where are miasm....

View 1 other reply

रोगी का पूरा व्योरा भेजे जिसमें निदान हेतु विचार किया जा सके।

Nahi ye kisi rogi ke baare me nahi h Ye homoeopathy ke rules ke baare me h Homoeopathy ke hisab se puraane rogo me hame antimiasmatic treatment karna chahiye.. Sirf symptom ke hisab se medicine agar di gayi to rogi thik hoga par kuch samay ke liye... Dobara rogi wahi samasya aayegi....

View 4 other replies