What is the line of treatment for sero positive pt

One 45 yrs unmarried female pt came with the complain of weakness, abdominal discomfort, vertigo ,Uneasiness, n Occasionally nausea vomiting present...n skin became black since one yr...she is sero positive ( detected before 10 yrs ) BP 110/60mmHg, pulse rate 72/min S2O within normal range... Thirst - wants cold water frequently appetite -decrease Occ.constipated Urine -NAD menstrual cycle regular , flow normal ,Partially dark clotted ,Odour not present , Mentals- ( On call....) She is Much Introvert, shy , kind , anxious about health...specifically for this complain...consolation >.she told me dnt say any one about this... When I ask about past history she denied abt BT before that , hv a no physical Relation with anybody...have a no past history of any underline dz .... What about the ayush Management regarding this case....? Kindly come forward with your opinion .....

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dr... Being a multimiasmatic disease-- almost an incurable disease. Patient's body weight , Hb level are important in this case-- but not mentioned. So the patient is anaemic or not.--not clear. Majority of symptoms are connected with general weakness , anaemia and associated indigestion. Another important symptom is blackish discoloration of the skin - an uncommon symptom. ( Selecting the mental symptoms of the case-- based upon SSUP symptoms. If the mental symptom / symptoms selected is /are not genuine , what happens is that these symptoms usually come to the top of the list & become an eliminating symptom and the enire prescription go wrong ) Ars alb , Carbo veg , China , FP -6x , CP - 6x , etc may be useful to the case. ( Kindly repertorise the case. )

I agree

View 1 other reply

@Dr. Hiral Maliwad such cases aren't solved at this platform Solve it by your own This case is of miasmic disorder to find out the patient miasm cure it and you shall achieve the desired results Few days back I studied about this medicine (Echinacea.purpurea) I am sending you MUST READ !

Thank you so much...it will be definately helpfull for me...sir.... N ya u r right ...it can't be solve here...bt atleast if we give symptomatic reliefe thn even fine sir... so i shared this case here...btwn tx a lot for ur Valuable opinion sir...

It's a case of immuno suppressive disease.. Prescribe immuno modulator drugs.... Giloy, Haridra, Tulsi, Aloevera, Heerak bhasma, swarn bhasma, roupya bhasma, tamra bhasma, laxadi guggul, yasthi madhu and symptomatic management... Must evaluate HIV 1 &2.CA TEST...

Thank you doctor

@Dr. Praveen Saini @Dr. George Kurien @Dr. Debasish Sasmal @Dr. Samiksha Chaudhary @Dr. Megha Vyas

Agreed with Dr. Alamgir Mondal. Its1a case of Immuno Suppressive Disease . And the case was nicly explained by you respected Dr. Hiral Maliwad Mam. Thanks .

Thank you Dr.showkat peerzada sir...

रोग क्षमता को बढ़ाने वाली औषधियों का प्रयोग करें। जेसे,,दाल चीनी, गुडुची सत्व, अश्वगंधा, सतावर, मुलहठी, शिलाजीत सूर्य तापी,अभ्रक भस्म,

Thank you doctor

Chandraprabha vati Zandu keshri jivan Amritarist Avoid zunc food

Thank you doctor

Constitutional remedy will be helpful.

Thank you doctor

Here is the new report dr George kurien sir...wt about 45 to 50 kg up n down ...usually...mentally depressed about her complain can't bear tight clothing , feels internally heat...bt when touch to the body it is cold, religious ,

There r 2 mental....1. amel..by consolation2 want to things secret.......so try pulsatilla 30 single dose and wait

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you