pain in 37 with pit caries.sensitive to cold and relieve on hot rinse


1 Like


Hy, If it's not approaching pulp and it's deep lesion, which you will come to know while preparing the cavity only, then apply dycal base and go for filling. If pulp is exposed, then go for RCT. If cavity is not that deep and only superficial then you can go for a filling only. Thanks

Thank you doctor

Need to remove the caries lesion Iopa whether its involving pulp or not If pulp is involved then do Rct If there is no pulp involved the place caoh with temporary restoration for week

Cases that would interest you