Concluded Case

Whether to start diabetic treatment or not?

34 year old female patient with no specific diabetic symptoms. Fasting blood sugar since a month is showing fluctuations. 1st reading 124mg/dl 2nd reading same. 3rd reading 150mg/dl. Whether to start treatment or not? Please suggest ayurvedic medicines. Thank you. Chief Complaints Not specific History At 25yrs when the patient was pregnant had received gestofit injection( progesteone) after diagnosing cervical incompetence upto 8months. Had mild gestational diabetes. Vitals Normal..

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I suggest not to prescribe any medicines...u can go with complete Diabetic profile and KFT... U can modify diet...ask her to do walking and Yoga... Ask her to sleep well...less stress...if reading increases u can start medicines...like 1.Nishamalaki 1BD

All Answers

I suggest not to prescribe any medicines...u can go with complete Diabetic profile and KFT... U can modify diet...ask her to do walking and Yoga... Ask her to sleep well...less stress...if reading increases u can start medicines...like 1.Nishamalaki 1BD

Thank you doctor

Start with diet modification and excercise if not control thereafter start medicine.

Use home remedies first Exercise Diet control

Thank you doctor

Physical or emotional stress triggers the release of hormones that can cause high blood sugar levels. For women, menstruation and menopause cause hormonal changes that affect blood sugar levels.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Ayaskruthi and diet modification

Thank you doctor

Follow daily routines with perfectly as per ayurveda Meditation will help

Thank you doctor

Pt needs always follow up. No need of instant any medicines. Diet and yoga should be done regularly. Any diabetic history? Investigate hba1c, lipid profile, T3, T4, Tsh

Trifla 1 spoon 1 glaas water me bhgodo am Sam ko pelo

Panchkarma, coptal joosh BD.

Thank you doctor

Suggest patient for पंचकर्म it will help to manage the stress and fasting sugar level

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cervical Incompetence

Cases that would interest you