Which are some good undergraduate colleges for BAMS ( preferably Kerala and Karnataka) ?

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

All govt colleges and aides colleges of Kerala are good to learn the subject and pt flow is also there In karnataka, all govt colleges and also SDM Ayurvedic college, udupi / hassan / bangalore KLE BMK Ayurvedic college, belgaum Sri Sri Ayurveda college, bangalore Hubli ayurveda college alvas college, moodbidri, Yenepoya college, mangalore etc. These are few colleges to name Many colleges are also there having good reputation. Sorry if I miss any such colleges

In kerala, govt college, thiruvananthapuram Govt ayurveda college, olliur Govt ayurveda college, tripunithura Govt ayurveda college, periyaram VPSV Ayurveda College, Kottakkal These are extremely good.

Thank you doctor

मेरी नज़र में सभी प्राइवेट आयुर्वेदिक कालेज बेकार है। कमाई करने का धंधा बना लिया है।

No sir. With respect to your greatness in Ayurvedic field and vast experience u have I just wanted to tell u that there are few exceptions. If u go through SDM college Udupi or Hassan, and also KLE Belgaum college are extremely good in Karnataka with lots of patient exposure. I studied my graduation in SDM ayurveda college, Udupi where at that time the patient flow in OPD per day was approximately 450 to 600 patients. It is a 350 bedded hospital and minimum of 250 cases will be in IPD in any day. No doubt sir, private colleges are as u said but there are few exceptions. Now I am experiencing the same feeling what you have told.

View 2 other replies

SDM Hassan n all govt colleges in karnataka Arya vaidya nilaya in Kerala

Thank you doctor

Ug or pg for which one you asking doctor

UG

All govt aided colleges. r good..

Thank you doctor

Government colleges likely good...no idea about any specific..

Thank you doctor