Concluded Case

Why diagnosis is important in homoeopathy also

A young women with a history of cured TB of lungs who was taking med for migraine from me.Her migraine was under controle.One. day she came to me for burning micturation. Chief Complaints Her main complaint was burning while passing urine.Igave her cantharis with no result.She got her urine checked by d advise of an allop.It showed albumin&pus cells.As she was averse to taking allop med she came to me with d report. On d basis of this report I gave her hep sulph 200/3 doses stat followed by ars alb30/tds.With in a wk her symptoms were gone But that allop insisted upon retesting of her urine sample . It showed wbc nil&albumin nil It was a case in d initial stages of my practice that every homoeop doct must insist upon relevant investigations

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

this case made me realise that investigations r as important to us as these r for any allopathy.So this is for those who believe in evidence based homoeopathy

All Answers

Congratulations .Diagnosis is important not only to detect the disease or prognosis but also help in selection of our Homoeopathic medicine because diagnosis of the the disease mean we know what are the common symptoms of the disease and what are the uncommon symptoms. So diagnosis is must.

Nicely explained

Thank you doctor

Give one dose of tuberculinum 1m one dose. Then give indicated remedy

Valuable opinion

Arsenic alb

Thank you doctor

Bcoz diagnosis is guidline of proper treatment

I agree

Arsenic alb-30

Thank you doctor

this case made me realise that investigations r as important to us as these r for any allopathy.So this is for those who believe in evidence based homoeopathy

Nit acid6x

Thank you doctor

Well done frds.

Apis mellifica Q - 10 10 drop BD x3 days

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you