Why not early?

A prime example of negligence. One of my friends gave a call & started discussing about his father's( 70+ age) complaint, in a casual approach, he mentioned about an irregular surface swelling with significant growth since 3 months on lower anterior gum region & teeth mobility which is causing trouble during biting/chewing food. No pain, sensitivity, bleeding, foul odour or visible discharge as such narrated by the patient. So his father (the patient) wanted to visit my clinic for dental extraction, assuming this Rx plan would heal the disease. I replied ok fine you can surely visit.. but then i questioned whether you have any adverse oral habits on which he replied yes, i often keep Khaini in that location!! I said ok, can you send me few images,.. viewing them.. my provisional diagnosis was unfortunately the one that i feared & my mind dint want to.. SCC-GBS (suspected) Later referred the case to Cancer hospital for Biopsy & further management. Reports awaited.

(Edited)

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

@Dr. Biswadip Shyam Case of Negligence...tat to fr 3 months... Anyways thnku doc fr posting this case...do post it's biopsy report as well...

Ya sure doc i will. Biopsy delayed due to lack of RT-PCR reports. Hospital doesnt accept RAT reports

View 2 other replies

VERY. COMMON. .... NICE UPDATE... DR... USEFUL AND . INFORMATIVE...

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

THANKS FOR SHARING... DR.@ BISWADIP. SHYAM. JI... ODONTOGENIC CARCINOMA WITH EXTENSIVE METASTASES...

Case of sheer negligence keep updated with biopsy report and further managment.

FNAC & MRI Reports shared

MRI reports for Mets analysis reveals widespread lesions@Haritma Nigam @Asfiya Khanum @Kausar Yadwad @Dr. Debabrata Maity

Thankyou for Sharing

Pls do follow up the case Update the reports as well doc!

FNAC & MRI Reports shared

Brief ur story please and pls give better picture. I can't see the extension inside.

Doctor, picture clicked & shared by patient's son. Will ask them to take a new one if possible. Clinics shut down temporarily, as per our state govt./district admin orders

@Haritma Nigam @Kausar Yadwad @Asfiya Khanum @Dr. Debabrata Maity Docs here are the investigation updates

@Dr. Asfiya Khanum @Haritma Nigam @Dr. Dinesh Gupta @Kausar Yadwad @Dr. Debabrata Maity biopsy report shared

Thankyou for sharing doc!!

Cases that would interest you