Winners of Post & Win Contest

CONGRATULATIONS!! to the winners of Post & Win contest round 2 (#CCL) Thank you for participating in the Contest. Winners will receive रु 1000 AMAZON VOUCHERS in 2 days. Keep participating, next winners will be announced on 29th March.

(Edited)

25 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dr. Mallikarjuna Raju Dr. Safat Khan(Goldmedalist) Dr. Ashutosh Chandan Dubey ( Dr Strange) Dr. Anmol Nagpal Dr. Pushkar Dr. Sandeep Ghodekar Dr. Anil Gangani Dr. Dinesh Gupta Congratulation to all the winners of Post & Win Contest. Keep participating in round 3.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SIRJI

View 3 other replies

My 11 cases got selected as case of the day but still my name isn't in the winners list

U r undoubtedly the winner mam, I vote for u and dedicate my nomination for same to u, u are doing great

View 4 other replies

Congratulations to all winners and other participants ( don't loose heart ) you are doing a good job and will do same without any reward. Best of luck to all.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

Congratulations All Of Dr for winning contest...

Thanx@Dr. Dinesh Gupta Sir Ji

CONGRATULATIONS Dr. @Sandeep Ghodekar Sir Dr. @Dr. Dinesh Gupta Sir Dr. @Pushker Bhomia Sir Dr. @Anil Gangani Sir Dr.@Ashutosh Chandan Dubey ( Dr Strange) Sir

Thanks dear

View 3 other replies

Congratulations to all.

Thanku

Thanks to curofy platform and congratulations to all the winners and the participants

Congratulations to everyone who indeed deserves it. Best wishes for all of you respected doctor.

CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF YOU WINNERS !!

Thanku

View 1 other reply

CONGRATULATIONS ALL WINNERS OF 2nd ROUND POST AND WIN COMPETITION OF CUROFY

Thank you Dr. Anil Gangani

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion