Amyloidosis ohio type
A disorder characterized by the localized or diffuse accumulation of amyloid protein in various anatomic sites. It may be primary, due to clonal plasma cell proliferations; secondary, due to long standing infections, chronic inflammatory disorders, or malignancies; or familial. It may affect the nerves, skin, tongue, joints, heart, liver, spleen, kidneys and adrenal glands.
Disease Alternative Name
- Dr. P. Let1 Like23 Answers
- Login to View the imageDr. Irfan Khan1 Like23 Answers
- Login to View the imageDr. Debasish Sasmal2 Likes21 Answers
- Login to View the imageDr. Pramanick Debasish3 Likes18 Answers
- Login to View the imageMedi- Insights18 Likes16 Answers