A CASE OF RLY ACCIDENT AND RECOVERY BY LACHESIS GENUS

MR DURGESH resident and native of BISTPUR NEAR TATA NAGAR now residing in Mumbai sustained head inj after a fall from running train on westn rly on a platform about 6 yrs back. He was unconscious in a rly hospital for 3 days and there after apperently well for 4 months he then gradually started loosing speech and rt sided motor functions and landed in rt sided hemiplegia along with loss of memory of a gradual onset. He was twice operated once in Mumbai and once in Tatanagar on brain but in vainlong Relative's did lot of all pathies and physiotherapy past 2 yrs of no use Relative of him once called me for tea and discussed about the said case and asked my opinion about.i adviced for homoeopathy but added that the recovery may be partial and period of treatment may be long and it requires a lot of Passion There was h/0 convulsions too agg at night LACHESIS WAS THE GENUS 200C WATERED DOSES WERE GIVEN FOR 2 DAYS AND SL PILLS FOR 4 MONTHS AS THE RECOVERY WAS SLOW BUT PROGRESSIVE LACH 1M ONE DOSE 3 MONTHS AGO AND SL PILLS AT THE END HE WAS ABLE TO WALK WITH SUPPORT ALONG WITH SPEECH TO CONSIDERABLY IMPROVED AND NO CONVULSIONS HE SAID HIS LIFE WAS MUCH MORE HELLISH EARLIER BUT WITH ABOVE TEREATMENT NOW HE FOUND HIMSELF MORE COMFORTABLE TO LIVE ON.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Thank you for sharing your experience
Thank you doctor
Congratulations for your diagnosis
Thank you doctor
Helpful post
Thank you doctor
Amazing...
Thank you doctor
Nice
Thank you doctor