Concluded Case

A 48-year-old woman complained of dull, aching abdominal pain and epigastric swelling. .. She had a 6- to 7-month history of painless swelling that intermittently decreased in size. The patient denied vomiting and nausea no any past history please suggest RX & DX

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
There is a post operative scar . A midline incision scar is seen . It is a case of incisional hernia . Also history of intermittently decrease in size consistent with hernia is there Treatment is repair of hernia with a mesh plasty
All Answers
There is a post operative scar . A midline incision scar is seen . It is a case of incisional hernia . Also history of intermittently decrease in size consistent with hernia is there Treatment is repair of hernia with a mesh plasty
Valuable opinion

View 2 other replies

Is there any history of operation ? There is a ? Post operative scar , if it is post operative scar it is definitely a incisional hernia, if no history of opreration it is EPIGASTRIC hernia.
I agree
There is post operative scar over midline also called as TRAMLINE INCISION i agreed with @Dr.Pranveen as he told its recurrent hernia correct it with mesh plasty
I agree
It is a incisional hernia.Surgery is the choice of management.Refer this case toa surgeon.
Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

It's a case of.. Epigastric Hernia.. Surgery..Hernioplasty..
Tnx

View 1 other reply

incisional hernia treatment z hernia repair wd mesh plasty
Thank you doctor
Incisional hernia.surgucal intervention --repair with mesh
Thanks!Dr.Jadhav

View 2 other replies

EPIGASTRIC HERNIA MAYBE... INCISIONAL
Thank you doctor
Epigastic hernia treatment hernioplasty
Thank you doctor
Incisional hernia...rx surgical repair