Concluded Case

Multiple corns foot - Treatment options

20 years,female,with multiple corns in foot . Treatment options?

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Multiple viral wart Warts are different from corn as Corn is always located at weight bearing portion and warts can also be seen in non weight bearing portion Corn are caused because of pressure points in plantar surface, warts are caused by viral I infection Corn are usually single, rarely multiple but all of them are on weight bearing area, wart are many times multiple and occasionally numerous, they can also be seen in non weight bearing area Adv Cauterisation, of wart, one at a time, so that there will be less discomfort while walking Once human immune response to wart is developed, it is known that all of them disappear
All Answers
SUGGESTIVE. Of PLANTAR WARTS
Multiple viral wart Warts are different from corn as Corn is always located at weight bearing portion and warts can also be seen in non weight bearing portion Corn are caused because of pressure points in plantar surface, warts are caused by viral I infection Corn are usually single, rarely multiple but all of them are on weight bearing area, wart are many times multiple and occasionally numerous, they can also be seen in non weight bearing area Adv Cauterisation, of wart, one at a time, so that there will be less discomfort while walking Once human immune response to wart is developed, it is known that all of them disappear
Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply

I agree with Dr @Jayesh Kalbhande that corns are always on abnormal weight bearing points. But I'll never go for corn caps to treat corns. Trimming of callosity & proper customised footwear will be helpful. This is warts on plantar aspect & cauterisation is suggested for one in single sitting.
Thank you! Dr. @Dr. Sandip Debashis Mishra

View 1 other reply

Multiple warts foot need to be evaluated for impending diabetes or metabolic syndrome as pt must be obese and overweight with high Bmi Scrubbing and application of SALACTIN lotion will help Footwears must be reviewed and changed Patience will pay
Whats your opinion about Urea cream application Dr.Shivrajji ?

View 3 other replies

IT'S A..CASE OF.. MULTIPLE PLANTAR WARTS.. * SURGICAL EXCISION.. * LASER TREATMENT.. * TOPICALLY.. PHODOPHYLLUM.. SALACTIN.. WARTOSIN..
Salicylic acid oint locally,Surgical excesion
Multiple corn cauterization is treatment
It looks more like multiple viral warts,Corns would not be so difuse in the foot, it needs treatment like hygiene, application of keratolytic agents, antivirals,if not responding, superficial cauterization or Lasser therapy.
First corn caps at least for a week. Or directly go for excision of corns and suturing. Elliptical incision required.
Planter warts Surgicl or lesser or podophylin local app but at reduction and proper feetwearing is nacessary
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you