Concluded Case

20 yrs old lady presented with chest pain ,dyspnea as an acute onset in this morning. tachypnea, with normal BP and o2 saturation. routine lab reports are normal except Hb of 8 and k 2.5. TSH normal. known dextrocardia. treated as anxiety disorder. is any further work up needed?

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Had I not seen the X-RAY, then I would comment as wrong lead placement between avR and avL ,as there is normal R wave progression in chest leads. Now it is beyond doubt that DEXTROCARDIA is there. There are prominent U waves which are sign of hypokalemia. Other wise the tracing is normal .

All Answers

Had I not seen the X-RAY, then I would comment as wrong lead placement between avR and avL ,as there is normal R wave progression in chest leads. Now it is beyond doubt that DEXTROCARDIA is there. There are prominent U waves which are sign of hypokalemia. Other wise the tracing is normal .

Ecg normal

Need correction of anaemia and hypo kalamia. Dextrocardia

Dextrocardia with situs inversus.. Both lungfields are clear.

Dextrocardia Prominent u wave suggests hypokalaemia Correction is needed

Thank you doctor

ECG shows wrong lead placement, no evidence for DEXTROCARDIA. ECG normal Probably her symptoms are due to ANEMIA, which needs to be investigated

Thank you doctor

Hypokalamia Correction needed

Thank you doctor

Hrct now38@

Thank you doctor

Ecg art depression

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Esr, chest rub ? Any

ESR 26 and rt basal crepts heard.

View 1 other reply

Load more answers