25/ f , known DM from past 10 yrs presented to my clinic with chronic oral ulcers from past 1 yr!! I adviced riboflavin, zinc and zytee gel, would you suggest anything doctors??

LikeAnswersShare

from the pict it seems tob trauma of teeth is the cause of chronicity. do have thorough dental check up

? TONGUE ULCER .. WITH .. DIABETES .. NEED'S.. MULTIVITAMINS ANTIOXIDANTS AND.. PROBIOTICS .. OINTMENT HEXIDINE..

Tight sugar control Look for sharp tooth if it is refer to dentist In addition to your treatment add folic acid. Look for anaemia if yes add Iron

Chronic non specific ulcers of the tongue and oral cavity will respond rapidly for oral tinidszole 500 mgms od but specific ulvers like tb ulcers to be treated appropriately

chronic ulcer of old diabetic may turn fatal. Along with tight controlling of bs apply Homeo drug Cornus circinatus 6,once daily for 3 days in fraction way

Make sure DM is under control.

It's under control madam, I need your contact!!

advice dental checkup. tab neurobin forte with tab folvite blood sugar under control take plenty of water

Oral Candidiasis HirsuteControl Dm aggressively

Monitor and control Blood sugar level as it may be oral cadida inf . This is an oppurtunistic inf . Rule out HIV and Leuckoplakia.

rule out sharp cusps. check for lichen planus. strong history of DM and gender leads us to Lichen planus. if lesion is not scrapping then please start kenacort ointment. advise change in medication. if scrapable then antifungals. DM leads to candidiasis

Load more answers