Professional Ethics

I thank Curofy for the wonderful application for the doctors. At least I have learnt so much from experienced doctors and experts . I have found trend is to garner points which should not be the sole motive . Here we have to share our clinical experience and spread knowledge or imbibe it . Some replies are just formality- particularly in instant cases , just to gain 2 points .The answer should be elaborate to be of some help . Thanking for the reply given to your case is welcomed but thanking for just giving you 1 point for agreeing to your reply looks more sort of a business than academic excellence THANKS and sorry - if it hurts someone

13 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
I fully agree with you Dr Parveen Yograj. We are here to share knowledge and points after a certain level is looking useless and no awards are there to achieve. We have spent more than 30 yrs in this noble profession and there sufficient experience to share with your colleagues and there is no limit of learning. Simple posting of cass and it's logical investigation and line of treatment will play more positive role. My personal views I fully support your ideas..keep guiding us.
Yup..simple case posting,logical investigations nd line of treatment will help us to learn something...Thats why most of us are here to learn something from experienced doc's like u nd other...

View 5 other replies

You comments are absolutely right Dr Yogesh I personally thankful to u as I have learned a lot of from your expert comments And hope u shall continue to deliver your educational comments in future also God bless I Sorry blessed dear
Thank you doctor
Agree with u doc. We should share our clinical exp n spread knowledge.. We shouldn't reply on cases just to get some points... Share your knowledge so others can learn from u something....
Previous i suggested this instant cases, to be removed because. If you post your case and you dont put it as an instant one. No one respond to you
This is known to every one and to supervising team too. Any way, some thing is better than nothing.. Thanx for sustainable comment.
Thank you doctor
Very good initiative....keep it up @Parveen Yograj
Thank you doctor
When u conclude the case , final diagnosis should be given if possible.
Rightly pointed out Sir. This is what happens most of the time.
Thank you doctor
Thanks for pointing it out ......
Thank you doctor
Absolutely correct sir
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you