#AYUSH against #COVID -19 The Ministry of AYUSH has been receiving numerous suggestions from practitioners and institutions in the AYUSH Sector regarding possible solutions from AYUSH disciplines to restrain the spread of the Covid -19 pandemic. Such inputs have been received over phone, e-mail and social media in large numbers in the last two weeks. A channel has therefore been created to enlist inputs from AYUSH practitioners and AYUSH institutions, in the form of evidence-based suggestions and proposals on activities that could restrain the spread of the Covid -19 pandemic, or manage the disease. AYUSH practitioners and AYUSH institutions (institutions may include colleges/ universities, hospitals, research institutes, manufacturers, associations etc. from AYUSH Sector) are invited to to submit their inputs here: http://ayush.gov.in/covid-19 (If the link doesn't work when you click on it, you may copy the same and paste in the address bar of your web browser) PMO India Shripad Naik Press Information Bureau - PIB, Government of India MyGov Corona Hub NITI Aayog All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi AYUSH Ayurveda AYUSH - UNANI AYUSH - Homoeopathy AYUSH - Siddha CCRYN

19 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
@Dr. Hemant Adhikari Sir, Exactly, Can we discuss in a group about the possibilities in Ayurveda to combat Covid-19 with scientific evidence ? Let us unite all the intellect Curofians. When 100s of mind engage in the same discussion, surely a fruitful result will come up. Regards, Vd. Niranjan
Definitely Sir... I am glad to see you back

View 1 other reply

Dr I don't know any other pathy but as a homoeopath I can say that there is cure for CORONA or any other diseases if anyone believe or not it doesn't matter homoeopathic does work in all illnesses it just depends on the curer now he takes the case handle it and use right medicine Hundreds of years have passed homoeopathy has been facing such false critical analysis but it still going on and millions of people are getting benefits out of it I have seen miracles happend in front of me by using homoeopathic medicine.
@Dr. Hemant Adhikari Sir and @Dr. Niranjan Ram Sir I am Agree with you both Sir Ayurveda Can Give Solution For Covid-19.
Thank you doctor
Right information,we should hard work against Covid-19 spreading& effective solution by Ayurveda,it is a great work for Ayush Doctors,reasurcher.
Thank you doctor
I suggest,rather then giving single opinions,we all need to discuss and come to conclusion
Thank you doctor
Agree with u sir.. There is a cure for every diseases in Ayurvedia
Thank you doctor
NICE UPDATE..
Informative
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you