50/m pain in rt shoulder after fall. Pain in flexion and abduction. Dx and Mx

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

rt shoulder dislocation,management by close reduction and immobilization for 3 weeks by applying shoulder immobiliser

may be that is postior dislocation of sj

1ST START YR TREATMENT IF NOT IMPROVING GO FOR USG OR MRI

Shoulder dislocation

Posterior shoulder dislocation.. May be accompanied by RCI.. Conservative reduction.. Icepack+isometric.. Avoid ER

Guys first of all this is not a true AP view

Very well found doxy!! So still what would u comment on xray

rotator cuff tear

In my opinion radiologically it shows superior shoulder dislocation with moderate to severe AC joint strain, conservative management can be arm sling, & figure of 8 band for clavicle immobilization for 3 weeks followed with Physiotherapy treatment for 3-4 weeks

local USG will more be helpful in this case to detect any cuff tear or may be sign of bursitis if possible, A.C. joint pathology to can be ruled out with help of USG. further sos MRI

it's sign of rct get done local part usg

I am not able to understand what view is this. The shoulder joint does not appear congruent.

Yes u are right. It's not taken in our clinic, and is a work of novice technician who usually brings plates to our clinic for printout. But the pain persists and history of trauma still there and I personally feel something missing its interesting so I put it here. Kindly suggest Mx

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you