Concluded Case

50year old lady came to the hospital with the H/O dryness in the veginal region since 5-6months and she showed at gynacologist they diagnosed the case as a post manopausal atropic vaginitis( vaginal dryness) and give an iont. estrogen as a estrogen replacement therapy but she didn't get relief after using about 4-5 months.. I advised triphala ghrita for external application, now she was feeling better... Doctors please suggest me your opinion about treatment of this case.

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

medicines Menosan Reosto Liv.52 DS Shatavari Granules Manoll Evecare For Vaginal Dryness can ask them to do avagaha sweda with Dashamoola kwatha + PanchaValka Kwath Diet: To consume hot/warm food, use ghee, include juicy fruits etc. Relaxing Techniques: Yoga and Pranayama, Music etc according to their interest I think these will help them a lot If no Panchakarma can be done.

All Answers

medicines Menosan Reosto Liv.52 DS Shatavari Granules Manoll Evecare For Vaginal Dryness can ask them to do avagaha sweda with Dashamoola kwatha + PanchaValka Kwath Diet: To consume hot/warm food, use ghee, include juicy fruits etc. Relaxing Techniques: Yoga and Pranayama, Music etc according to their interest I think these will help them a lot If no Panchakarma can be done.

Thank you so much madam

Accrding to in yoni vyapad rog... It's called d sushka yonivyapad. U can say as Vaataj related yonivyapad rog. So first rule out all necessary investigation. Tt. Cleanse d yoni by bhunimbadi kwath And Basti by prasarani tail. Apply pichu of jatyadi ghrita and punarnava tail Rx.. Sothkalanal ras.. 1bd Vruhatvaatchinta Mani ras... 1bd Mahashankh vati1 bd Narayana churna...1nd half tbspn at night aft meal Shatavari ghrita ...1 1 1tbspn wd cow milk. Balarishta 15ml wd same quantity of Wtr. ..thice a day. Also suggest d maintain hygein and do some yogasana and pranayam.

Thank you sir

You Can Also Prescribe Yoni Dhavana With Triphala Kwatham And The Advise To Keep Yoni Pichu Of Jatyaadi Tailam...

Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

Diseases Related to Discussion