58 yrs male pt goes into the gov.OPD with the Complain of cough, cold, fever headache,occ.constipation, burning in throat , n in stomach ,ithiching on the whole body , severe Breathlessness since 4 to 5 days... VITALS P- 138/min RR-28 ,b/min BP-132/86mmHg Spo2-89% without O2 support was given T-101ંF CVS- S1S2(+) RS-BLAE(+) CVS- conscious,oriented Due to severe Breathlessness and O2 Detoriation pt was admitted into the COVID-19 SUSPECTED WARD... In covid-19 suspected ward , pt was puted on NRBM with 15%lit/min O2 support was given... RT-PCR was done on 14/2/21 which was (+Ve) CT score -30 Consultant started a treatment... Inj. Remdesivir 100 mg in 100 ml NS OD (on the 1st day 2 dose than 1+1+1+1 upto 5 days.. Inj.piptaz 40mg in 100 ml NS iv 8 hrly + fluconazole 150 mg once / week Inj.Rantak 2cc iv 12 hrly Inj Heparin drip 25000 IU/in 50 cc NS iv 5 ml/hr Tab-pantoxyphylline 1-0-1 Tab-Aspirin 75mg 0-2-0 Tab-pcm- sos Tab-vit-C 1-0-1 Tab -zinc 1-0-1 Tab-MVBC 1-0-1 Tab-cal+2 ,0-0-1 Tab- Vt D3 sachet once/week DMR syrup 1 table spoon tds Lactulose syrup 2 table spoon ,sos * On second day of Admission Treatment was given... same VITALS P-108/min BP- 128/86mmHg Spo2- 95% with NRBM-7%lit/ min O2 suppprt was given T-98્F CVS-S1S2(+) RS-BLAE (+) In evening Vitals P- 102/min BP-124/82mmHg Sop2-94%,95%, and 96% Fluctuate NRBM 5%lit/min O2 support was given T-(N) CVS-S1S2 (+) RS-BLAE (+) *On the Third day of Admission Vitals P- 104/min BP-126/84mmHg Spo2 -95% ,NP-4%lit/min (O2 support )trial was given T-(N) CVS-S1S2 (+) RS-BLAE (+) In Evening Vitals P-102/min BP-128/78mmHg Spo2-98% Without O2 support was given (pt was on Room air ) T-(N) CVS-S1S2 (+) RS-BLAE (+) Pt Maintaing O2 bt on the third day pt start to Complaining about severe burning pain into the both feet , knee fold krke beth gya pair ko apne hatho se pkd liya n he said bhut jalan ho rhi hai, bhut hi dard ho rha hai.kuchh kijiye aap doctor hoo aap pde likhe hoo muje to isme kuchh smj nhi aata pr kuchh to kro meri or dhyan do...me chal bhi nhi pa rha hu...muje nind bhi nhi aati iski vjah se bas ye thik krdo fir me thik hi hu Completely... O/E :blackish discolouration can seen in both feet, coldness can feel , sensation decrease in both lower limb as compare to upper limb.... Same treatment was given accept inj remdesivir , inj piptaz upto 22/2/21 pt was Discharged after RT -PCR -ve Bt still pt have severe burning pain which is going day by day worse...n blackish discouration still present in both feet .pt told me koi nhi sun rha mujse ab nhi rha jata bhut jalan ho rhi hai, kuchh to kro....he was literally crying during narrating this symptoms Whenver i hv been seen him he was start crying loudly...else Continuesly crying Slowly slowly... Modalities < walking ,pressure ,touch slight feels better by rest I have attached reports, Kindly give ur views Regarding this case ...what can we help to this pt...

15 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

abhyadi qwath BD Giloy ghanvati 1BD panchsakar powder HS (abhaydi qwath : ek glass pani me 2 Chamach abhyadi kadha(bhuka) dalke ubalna he, 1/3 baki rahe tab usko chhanke 1 chamch cow ghee dalke lukewarm pina he.) panchsakar powder 1/4 or 1/3 teaspoon (rat ko sote samay lukewarm pani ke sath powder ka dose itna lena he jisase subah ek ua 2 bar motion aaye.) isase body detox hogi. aur heat reduce hogi. diet me, orange juice, lauki ka soup...etc

Valuable opinion

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

WEEPS DESIRE SYMPATHY TOES BLUENESS OR PURPLE THREAT BURNING DIRECTION RT CAUSTICUM 30C DAILY ONCE FOR TWO DAYS

Thank you doctor

The picture shows post covid skin lesions . At present 5 to 7 varieties of skin presentations are identified. In this case endothelial damge of small bood vessels with blackish discolouration of toes seen. I suggest Secale cor in this case. ( Sphere action -- blood vessels, capillaries, skin.....) But close comparison with Ars alb necessary. ( Mental symptoms & Modalties needs particular ref : )

I agree

View 1 other reply

raynauds disease raynaud,s disease involvs loss of circulation,n otherfactors ,in my view treatment involvs to clear srotodusti ,esp. sahachara in oil form,internally10ml bid,swarnamakshikabhasma 125mg with ghee n honey,panchakarma includes dhara wt sahacharaoil n pindataila both for longtime definitely helps in this type of cases

Valuable opinion

? RAYNAUD'S PHENOMENON.. ? VASCULOPATHY.. ? VASCULOPATHIC .. COVID-19..COMPLICATIONS..

Tnx &wc Dr Hiral Maliwad

@Dr. Hiral Maliwad Thank you for tagging me I read your case very clearly and thoroughly generally homeopathy is made to cure such cases only In this platform such cases aren't cured You should take the proper case history of this case and I know that you have the talent to cure such cases after taking the case history.

Ya sir...thank you

Needs counselling calmness symphony music....too much stress.. thinking major cause...take life as it is...lime juice..figs, guavas raisins apricots dates ginger carrots pomegranates sprouts kalijeeri alkaline diet no sugar no nonveg diet no eggs no mushrooms no fried foods no processed or fermented foods and beverages .... pineapple with black pepper citrus fruit... cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval...home people should support.. chiaseeds soaked overnight methidana soaked overnight alternately sunshine walk prayers ginger little garlic onion.... breath techniques..under strict supervision of Doctor

Thanks ji Doctor Saheb

Melanon... mucoid plaque... hyperpigmentation.... nature improve s ..no constipation ...no melanonchiya

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Effects of COVID-19 Treatment as per norms

Thanks Dr. Hiral Maliwad, Dr. Kute Ankush, Dr.Dinesh Gupta
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you