Concluded Case

DVT& HammamelisQ tds for 15 days

Patient age 45yrs male Suffering from the swelling in Rt.lower extrimity below knee,from about 4yrs. Body constitution healthy but not fatty. Thirst normal Apetite normal Perspiration normal Desires/aversions normal P. H-About 4yrs ago affected leg became red with temperature. He is under my treatment from about six months on probably case of Elephantiasis. My prescription Cina 1m/3dose weekly CalotropisQ tds HydrocotyleQ tds About 30%relieve his complaint of swelling. I advise check up for Filaria repot of Filaria negative Give opinion Doctors

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Sudden redness with swelling and temperature Think of DVT, venous insufficiency Further investigation required Eliciting occupation of patient, ailments from, progress, sensation, Modalities, concomitants, physical and mental generals alongwith thermal state can help in selecting medicine.
All Answers
Sudden redness with swelling and temperature Think of DVT, venous insufficiency Further investigation required Eliciting occupation of patient, ailments from, progress, sensation, Modalities, concomitants, physical and mental generals alongwith thermal state can help in selecting medicine.
Thank you Dr. @Rajendra Chauhan and @Manya Sharma ji
Might be DVT ???
4yrs back he got redness and temperature means its key symptom of Apis mellifica so give that doctor I know Apis will be given after insect bite but here the patient may unnoticed so give and wait doctor
Thank you doctor
Lycopodium 1 M single dose Hamamelis Q 10 drops TDS Wait and watch for 2 months
Thank you doctor
Maybe an infection or arthritis ?
Thank you doctor
Calc flour Lycopodium apocynum
Sulph 200,HydrocotylQ,
Thank you doctor
Lyco
Thank you doctor