Hello everyone, I prepared one ayurvedic formulation which is very excellent in burn wound and septic non healing wound management, I have patent of this formulation, action of my formulation as follows 1.it speed up the healing process by improving the blood circulation   2. It reduces the sloughing or oozing from wound in very short time period  3. It reduces the time period of recovery as wound heals very quickly.  4. Very less evidences of sepsis through wound.  5. Wound heals naturally no scar after wound heals.  6. Less chances of post burn contractures or Kelloid.  7. It works in superficial and also in deep burn wound . It works  in frost bite  and diabetic wound also.  8. Hair follicles regrowth again on burned area. ( 1st and 2nd degree burn)  9. Sweat glands are active after wound heals. (1st and 2nd degree burn)  10. It improves the survival chances of patient ( even in 50 % or above burn victims ) 11. No need of skin grafting  or any kind of plastic surgery  in burn patients.   12. Cosmetically very much beneficial to burn  patient.   If anyone wants it to use can order my contact details Mob. - 7744059110 Email id - ldrshankar@gmail.com Cost is just 200 / piece of 50 gm bottle sufficient to do dressing of 30 % burn area

(Edited)

23 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Very Great to see dis kind of wonderful result....keep it up and great job @Dr. Shankar Lokhande sir
Thank you doctor
If it has patent than pl show the formulation so can recommended to the ptn.
Atasyadi malher (AshtangSangrah) is the drug of choice for local use.
No sir.. Its different.. Thank you for your reply
Why don't you publish an article and take patent of the same?
Sir I registered patent already and My article is published in patent journal by patent office..
Very good formulation good effort
Thank you sir
Congrats it's wonderful
Thank you...
Excellent results...
Yes .. Thank you..
Very nice post .
Thank you
Good job.
Thank you
Load more answers