65 yr m having chest pain and heart burning on and off since 2 days.taken antacids and rabeprazole. following his ECG. bp 170/110

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

St elevation inferior lead with reciprocal St depression in lateral lead, with lvh (long standing htn) more in favor of inferior wall ami with double or triple vessel disease. Tt as acs. Echo, Troponin angio should be done.

Sinus rhythm, st segment elevation in lead 3and avf reciprocal St segment depression in lead AVL acute Inferior Wall m i. St segment depression in lead V2 to v6. To r/o posterior Wall m i needed lead v7 to v9. And for RVMI needed V1 to v4 R st segment elevation.

Anterolateral MI Send cardiac markers and get echo done

Angina. Inferolateral ishaemia. Could be unstable angina.only st elevation in 3,can't be inferior wall infarction only. Go for triponin test and if positive treat as ACS.Add beta blocker to control BP as well as angina along with nitrates. Plan early PCI.

UA, features suggestive of LMCA or triple vessel disease.

STEMI INFERIOR WALL LVH ( STRAIN PATTER LEADS 1 aVL. V5 V 6 ) V2 V3 V4 = RECIPROCAL ST DEPRESSION

Inferoposterior wall MI..

Diffuse sub endocardial ischemia. Left Main/ Triple vessel disease.

Anterolateral myocardial ischaemia Oxygen and adequate pain relief Trip i 2D echo Cardiologist opinion

Inferioposterior mi with RV involvement

Load more answers