SarsCoV2 case

This is a case from the beginning of the SarsCoV2 pandemic, now more than three months ago. Unfortunately, I have to say that I don’t have precise follow up (such as labs) as I wasn’t able to follow the patient directly A 67-year-old female, admitted for a wrist fracture that went through uncomplicated orthopaedic surgery. Before the surgery she appeared clinically well, no fever, no SOB, she denied cough and other constitutional symptoms. From 24 to 48 hours after surgery she went in full respiratory distress with a SatO2 as low as 65%. I just wanted to remember how this patient can deteriorate very rapidly.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Present ct chest shows she is a c/o covid19 pneumonitis as GGOs and patches of pneumonitis are seen bilaterally hence ARDS I feel as a mandatory rule xray chest may have taken preoperative. And if was done than it is acute excerbation of asymptomatic covid19 which is again a warning
Thanx dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 4 other replies

Ground grass opacity with massive multiple consolidation ? COVID-19 TO BE EVALUATED PROPERLY TO CONCLUDE
Thanks Dr. Vipin Bihari Jain

View 5 other replies

Massive lung tissue damages may be due to covid 19
Typically seen ground grass appearance with multiple consolidation. Case suspected for COVID-19
*COVID 19 Infection. Consolidation. Admission And treatment as per protocols.
Thanks Dr A Dutta

View 2 other replies

Bil diffuse parenchymal ground glass opacities and fluffy infiltrations seen. Findings sugg of cryptogenic organising pneumonia. Needs to evaluate for covid 19 pneumonia.
SUGGESTIVE of GROUND. GLASS .....OPACITY ... POSSIBLY.. ORGANISING ...PNEUMONIA
CT demostrated ground grass appearance, may be COVID19 need further evaluation
Multiple areas of consolidation ? Covid
We all remember such cases that reminds us...
Load more answers