Concluded Case

Herpes Zoster

65 years gives history of allergy to ornidazole with skin lesions as per telemedicine. I asked him to send photographs on WhatsApp. It was herpes Zoster and adviced treatment telephonically .Aim to share this post is that as private O.P.D 's are closed , it is possible to treat patients via telemedicine

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
It is a case of Herpes Zoster - now today on 2nd April - the lesions have become dry - but irritation and pain persists- but less than earlier. Patient was put Tab Acivir 800 mg × 8 hourly- although the dose is 5 times a day .But - practically zinc have found that compliance in this dose is poor
All Answers
Yes dr Praveen Yograj I agree with your dx it is HERPES ZOSTER And your adv to treat on telemedicine Right but it is neither justifiable nor can be treated all cases i am sorry if i hurt you
Thank you doctor

View 7 other replies

HERPES zoster treatment Tab Acuvir 800 five times daily ointment Acuvir apply locally twice Tab Algesia sp one bd
Thank you doctor
SUGGESTIVE OF HERPETIC INFECTION
Herpes zoster . Telemedicine is a viable option in present circumstances . In big cities ,where commuting to meet the doctor is problem , telemedicine can be used . Especially when patient is an old patient of the doctor, and the doctor is aware of the medical history . Early diagnosis and management in routine cases , and correct advise in serious cases is possible. Legal restrictions should be reviewed and relaxed, and norms should be drawn
I agree

View 1 other reply

Yes..it's HZ...Dr. Praveen Yograj... The problems diagnosed and treated through telemedicine is beneficial in non complex and non life threatening disease...
Thanks Dr. Dinesh Gupta
Case of HERPES ZOSTER As private OPD are closed to give telemedicine at certain level are possible.
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

IT'S A..CASE OF.. * HZ .. TELEMEDICINE TREATMENT.. AGREE WITH DR. SHIVRAJ AGARWAL SIR..
Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Lumbosacral herpes zoster inf
Herpes zoster..
Herpes Zoster
Load more answers