Concluded Case

What is treatment of schizophrenia?

75 yr male with history of loss of sleep,hyepr active bahaviour since 2 months. History of get up aferr 12 midnight and taking bath, talkative..No significant orher finding.. Diagnosis and management plz

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Need low does Haloperidol 1.5mg to 0.5 mg a day with sodium valproate 500 mg to 1 gm a day with Neurobion twice a day and folvite 5 mg thre Three times a day
All Answers
Six different entities of schizophrenia suggest that there must be six mind problems that after years of negligence look like so called schizophrenia. Remember well schizophrenias are a sequely of long standing mind problems and not a separate disorders itself. Schizophrenia is nothing but a mistake done by Bluler in 1911 and now we must think over it all again as since 1984 I am trying to find schizophrenia but till in2020 I have not come across a case of schizophrenia believe me schizophrenia just not existing it is a sequely of long standing mind problems and as such it a suggestive of a long negligence nothing else
Schizophrenia was not existing before 1911 when Bluler gave name to a sequely of long standing mind problems like severe major depression and bipolar mood disorders. I am yet to come across a case of schizophrenia in my 36 years of psychiatric practice. Schizophrenia are group of diseases almost 6 different entities like simple schizophrenia,paranoid schizophrenia, catatonic schizophrenia, Hebephrenic schizophrenia,Schizoaffective schizophrenia and last but not least undifferentiated schizophrenia than schizoid personality disorder and so on
Duration of symptoms since poor sleep pattern & strange behavior It’s a case of dementia Client is confused or disoriented Plan : cognitive assessment. Low dose of Quetiapine Prognosis is poor He needs to admitted and place on 1 to 1 observations.
Behaviour of patient is psychotic History suggest pt is schizophrenic Probably advanced from depression He needs good hypnotic Either adv to go under c/o psychiatrist Or adv tab feliz-s plus 1 at bedtime Tab clobozam 5mg 1od Tab Resperidone
Thanx dr Pushkar ji Bhomia

View 2 other replies

Need low does Haloperidol 1.5mg to 0.5 mg a day with sodium valproate 500 mg to 1 gm a day with Neurobion twice a day and folvite 5 mg thre Three times a day
Manic behavior This can be part of MDP, personality disorder, schizophrenia Drug abuse should be ruled out.
Blood for FBG PPBG Cr Na K. Refer to Psychiatrist.
Start war against all mind problems .
Start war against all mind problems.
SUGGESTIVE. Of SCHIZOPHRENIA...
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you