Concluded Case

What are the cause and treatment plan

A 4 days baby of my relative sent me pics saying they are in red zone and don't want to go hospital in this covid situation. They send me pics of their baby complaining of dry skin after birth now their are rashes on arm pit and stomach and on various parts of body except face. Attaching the pics please share the valuable opinion.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Thanks y'all for your valuable opinions, it was just Erythematous rashes/ contact dermatitis , these rashes goes away in just 5 days, no medication only local application of mupirocin thrice a day did the job. Thanks again to entire curofy colleagues and seniors for prompt replies in this on going pandemic. Stay Safe as a friend of mine covid survivor said. "Doc saab kuch bhi kaho, Virus me dum to hai".

All Answers

Xeroderma Diapers dermititis or contact dermititis elsewhere Moisturisers and emolients Dusting of talcum Keep body parts open or adv loose cloths If not relieved eumosone-m oint twice daily

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Its just a erythematous rash... nothing to worry...avoid allergic to the baby...apply emollient like caladryl lotion...at night times u can give cetrizine drops of 0.5ml for 3 days

Thank you doctor

Thanks y'all for your valuable opinions, it was just Erythematous rashes/ contact dermatitis , these rashes goes away in just 5 days, no medication only local application of mupirocin thrice a day did the job. Thanks again to entire curofy colleagues and seniors for prompt replies in this on going pandemic. Stay Safe as a friend of mine covid survivor said. "Doc saab kuch bhi kaho, Virus me dum to hai".

In my opinion it is contact Dermatitis, application of neosporin skin oint , however the patient is in red zone so can do RT PCR

Thank you doctor

Erythematous rash with contact dermatitis Adv fusibact oint locally, multivitamin, proper hygiene and cleaning

Thank you doctor

? ACD.. ? CONTACT DERMATITIS.. NEED'S.. CANDID DUSTING POWDER.. GUDCEF .. ORAL DROPS.. ATARAX..HYDROXYZINE..

Valuable opinion

Contact Dermatitis, Flutibact ointment local application

Thank you doctor

Diaper rash.. Apply candid cream.. Bd

Thank you doctor

Contact dermatitis Rx Nuforce-GM

Thank you doctor

Miliaria crystallina...