A 45 year married male c / o Heamatoma on shaft of penis with fracture , it happened during intercourse . what should we can do with Ayurveda or can I send him to urologist . I had done USG penis it shows rupture of penis muscles with bursted veins. @@Dr. Hemant Adhikari @@Dr. M V Subramanyam @@Dr. P. G. Shah @@Dr. Aniruddha Lele @@Dr. Aditya @@Dr. Pavan Kumar Jain @@Dr. Natwar Purohit @dr. pradeep kolhe

(Edited)

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

@Dr. Nitin Awasthi Sir, It is Penile fracture, You have correctly diagnosed and USG of Penis is also done. Then why for wait ? As it is medical emergency don't take risk . Refer to him to a Good Surgeon, Or if Urosurgeon available it is the best option. Thanks for Sharing with us On Curofy indeed a rare case it is.

Thanks for opinion sir I had already referred the case to urosurgeon.

View 2 other replies

Although rare, penis fracture can occur when there is trauma to an erect penis. Penile fracture is rupture of one or both of the tunica albuginea, the fibrous coverings that envelop the penis's corpora cavernosa. It is caused by rapid blunt force to an erect penis, usually during vaginal intercourse, or aggressive masturbation. Penile fracture is a urologic emergency that may have devastating physiologic and psychologic consequences. However, with prompt diagnosis and surgical management, outcomes remain excellent and complications are minimal.

One research showed that including above causes women on top position and sodomy are the two other underrated major causes... We should keep in mind that aspect also. Thanks

Penile Fracture. R/O anal intercourse. Needs Microsurgery. Refer to surgeon. Give arnica 30 single dose.

Thanks

It is definitely penile fracture . Needs urosurgeon's opinion and treatment. Better to refer him

Thanks sir for opinion

Surgical Management is needed..... Better to refer this case.... We can't do anything with Ayurved....

I refferd him for urosurgeon

Surgical procedure required. Refer to higher surgical centre

Thanks for preciuos suggestion.

Use SS oil use penis massage only

Sir this is fracture. oil massage will further complicate the case.. :-),

This is a case of para phimosis Drain all the fluid followed by circumcesion is the best option

Doctor This is not a case of para phimosis it's clear case of penile fracture.

It is penile fracture, surgical management is needed,case referd to urology department

Surgery needed.

Thanks sir
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion