A case of pyrexia

1 month back a 45 yrs lady complained of low grade fever and extreme prostration,symptomatology I gave her Ars alb,Gelsemium,Bryonia,but non of them gave desired result.I advised patient to go for some tests but she hesitated as she feared to be categorised to covid+ve . A recase taking was needed and I did so,the symptomatology didn't change much but the intensity of symptoms progressed with addition of few.The weakness was same ,fever had increased Wid a paroxysmal cough,patient looked incompletely indifferent and depressed, she weeps often and talks very pessismistic,Here Aur met came to my mind,I further enquired about the modalities and fever,she told fever starts from aftrnoon and when she sleeps at night it comes down,I examined her hands,they were cold to touch,she said when hand is cold the feet are warm and vice versa,the last symptom which she said is an excellent indication of sepia,and surprise was to that sepia covering all the symotoms as well ,I prescribed Sepia 30 TDS and she recovered .

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Very good achievement

Thank you doctor

? PUO .. VERY WELL MANAGED ..

Thank u doctor

China officinale will be helpful.

Thank you doctor

Rx Sepia ( Want of Animal Heat )

I agree

Congratulations, thank you for sharing

Thank you doctor